Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Let's get it Started!

And the adventure begins. Thanks to awesome people and I have decided to start my blog, it’s about damn time! Let’s see how this goes.

So after living in Hawaii for the past 8 years we got orders to the East Coast. Not my idea of great orders, but can’t do much about it. Gotta enjoy the moment!
We decided to do a cross country trip from Cali to Miami, and to be honest I was a bit, actually A LOT hesitant to do it. I haven’t been in a car with the hubs for that long! Was afraid that we weren’t going to make it out alive; but as you could tell, we did :) 

My favorite pic
@ the Grand Canyon

And while in Miami, well that’s a whole different story. We ate, drank and had a blast! Love being home and spending time with family & friends. Spent the holidays at home and started the year in a new place that will be filled with memories and adventures as Hawaii did.
To all Happy New Year!! 

~ B 

No comments:

Post a Comment