Monday, October 1, 2012

Office/ Craft Room Facelift

New house, new mess! I was looking around my office and realized I needed it to look better and functional; some TLC and love!

We moved to Virginia in January and I need to get back onto my crafting/scrapbooking days, its been a while. So in order to get into the grove, I gotta make it look GREAT!

I have managed to create a mess and do research and lots of brainstorming. I am trying to be frugal and smart at the same way, so its going to take a bit of time to find the best deals and items. 
Before

I need to get all my things organized and thats a lot. I used to be a Creative Memories Consultant so I have lots of scrapbooking things but since they haven't been organized, I don't know where they are.
My little helper
I started by making an inventory list to get an idea of what i had and what I needed to get. I wasn't surprised to find all sorts of things. It was an exhausting procedure but totally worth it. 

As of today this is how my room looks.  


Stay tuned for a more details.

Laters


No comments:

Post a Comment