Friday, June 28, 2013

Crayon Wreath

Several months ago became a Child Care Provider so I decided to make something that would make my home feel warm and welcoming. I came across in Pinterest with this little project.



You need:

  • A wooden 12 inch floral/craft ring (I got mine at Michaels for $1.99 or so),
  • 96 pack of crayons ( didn't use them all) 
  • Tacky Glue
  • Ribbon, any of your choice
  • Embellishments and paint, if wanted
Start by planning out the crayons, If you don't it could get a bit tricky. Then glue the crayons on. It is very important that you let the crayons touch on their bottoms but spread apart at the top. It is the only way that they will make a circle; its tricky at first but then you get the hang of it. I did one crayon at a time and alternated the colors; or which ever way you like.



Once the crayons are on, place the ribbon where you would like it and tie a bow.  If you are adding an embellishment, just glue it on. I got the wooden turtle and letters at Michaels also. I decided to paint the letters orange so they can "pop" and have a good presentation. 




  
Laters



No comments:

Post a Comment